home page About The Company For rent For rent technology & training contact us


Q1. How do I apply for a unit?

A. Click on the "For Rent" tab and select any available unit. You will see a "start the application process" button on the unit description page. You can also call the office at 267-282-0101 and we will guide you throught the pre-application process.

Q2. How much does it cost to move-in?

A. We typically charge first months rent and a security deposit. You can also call the office at 267-282-0101 and we will give you and exact price for move-in.

Q3. My credit isn't great, will I be automatically denied?

A. Not necessarily. Every tenant is evaluated on a case by case basis. We realize there are many quality tenants who may have had credit issues in the past.

Q4. Do you allow pets?

A. Most of our units are not pet friendly. However call the office at 267-282-0101 for information on a specific unit.

Q1. When is rent due?

A. Your rent is due on the first day of the month. If your rent is not received by the first day of the month then it its considred late and your account will automatically be charged a late fee outlined in your rental agreement. This late fee amount is due with your rent payment.

Q2. How do I pay rent?

A. You can pay rent at any Wells Fargo branch with the deposit only ATM card you received at move-in. If your bank has "Zelle" you may also make rent payments electronically via "Zelle". Cash payments are typically not accepted due to security reasons.

Q3. What happens if I don't pay rent?

A. You should notify us IMMEDIATELY by calling our office at 267-282-0101. Failure to pay rent is a breach of the rental agreement and will typically lead to an eviction.

Q4. What should I do if I lose my keys or lock myself out?

A. You may call a locksmith at your own expense, or call the office and see if a key can be copied for you at an additional expense.

Q5. What do I do if there is a maintenance repair needed?

A. Your can call or text the office at 267-282-0101. We also prefer you send and email to support@conradneal.com. If you have an after-hours emergency your call will be connected with an after-hours receptionist who can dispatch building maintenance. This is for PROPERTY THREATENING EMERGENCIES ONLY, not regular maintenance calls. Please call the office rather than repairing a maintenance problem yourself, as, except for specific circumstances provided for by law, you will not be allowed to deduct costs of repair from your rent. If there is a problem, which was caused by you or your guests, such as an inappropriate item flushed down the toilet, you will be charged for the repair.

Q6. Will the repairman give me notice before entering my home?

A. The office will give you a 24-hour notice to enter, unless you agree to allow a repairman to enter your home on an as-available basis. There is no requirement for you to be present, but you must provide access to your home, with proper notice, for purposes of repairs. There is no requirement for your landlord to give you notice if there is a suspected emergency, such as a burst/leaking water pipe.

Q7. My roomate wants to move out but I want to stay?

A. This is a common situation and there are 2 ways to address it. 1) You can replace your current roommate with a new one: This new roommate will need to fill out a complete online application. In the case they are approved the new roomate will be added to the rental agreement. 2) If you want to keep the unit by yourself, you will need to send in your most recent month of paystubs showing that you can afford that unit by yourself. If approved, then your roommate will be removed from the lease. In both cases the security deposit is handling between the roommates as the office won’t release any deposit unless all roommates move out.

Q8. I want to paint my bedroom a different color, can I do this?

A. As part of the rental agreement, renovations made by a tenant are only permissible with written approval by the Landlord. You may, of course, hang paintings of your choice on the wall, provided you repair the holes upon vacating the unit. This rule against renovation without permission applies to all renovations, including changing your carpeting or other flooring, installation of built in appliances, etc. Please do not affix a satellite dish or other antenna to the roof, without acquiring permission first, as you will be charged for any damages to the roofing.

Q9. If and when I move out how do I get my security deposit back?

A. When your term has ended we look for 4 things: 1) you are paid up, 2) you have cleaned the unit by the guidelines in your rental agreement, 3) The unit is undamaged, 4) you have given us a forwarding address. If you comply fully with these steps and are entitled for a refund you will receive a check in the mail within 30 days of move out.

Home | About Us | For Rent | Faqs | Tenants | Contact Us
© Conrad Neal LLC 2008-2020. All rights reserved.